Statement of Faith
We believe the following foundational truths that are core to all of the ministry, education, and partnership with homeschool families that is done in and through the academy.
Foundations Christian Academy believes:
- In one true God who is the Maker of Heaven and earth and eternally exists in three co-equal persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless perfect life, was crucified, died and was buried and on the third day rose from the dead and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our Mediator and Advocate.
- The Holy Bible is the inspired, infallible, inerrant, and complete Word of God and that it has supreme authority in all matter of faith and conduct.
- That all men, though created by God, have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation, which can only be found by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ through his shed blood on the cross.
- That God planned marriage as the first institution of the world. We believe that marriage is the joining of one man with one woman with the promise of being faithful to one another. We believe that the family is a result of marriage and it can be made up of persons joined to one another by marriage, blood or adoption.